Saturday, May 31, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal

 For months I've been on the hunt for a pair of black slip-on sneakers. Quite some time ago I saw a friend wearing the Vince version, and I loved how effortlessly cool they looked. Alas, the Vince pair just isn't in my budget right now. After months scouring the internet thinking there must be some viable alternative I finally came upon a pair from the Simply Vera line at Kohls (felt like that was really random, but for the price I'll take it). I purchased the black pair 1/2 a size up based on the reviews that they were tight. After wearing them several times I think I definitely could've gotten my true size as the elastic stretches quite a bit.

I've been wearing these a ton. They are so easy to throw when I'm heading to yoga or barre class with leggings, but they also work great with jeans and shorts for casual wear.

What do you think about the casual sneakers trend?
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment