Monday, October 28, 2013

Lusting After...

Typical Memphis, this past weekend was quite chilly even though later this week it will be backup in the 80's. Saturday I had a couple of outdoor events to attend, and when I checked the weather report it was finally time to bust out a couple of amazing thrift finds I came across this summer! I was having so much fun at the parties I forgot to take pictures of my outfits, but I hope to recreate them and post soon. I wore distressed jeans and the booties I blogged about last week with a white blouse. For the afternoon party I added a faux fur vest, and then for the night party I swapped out the vest for a vintage fur jacket I've been dying to wear since I found it in August. I got so many compliments on the jacket! Since I don't have any pictures to share just yet, I thought I would share a few inspirational fur pieces. While I can't afford these right now, I will keep treasure huntin hoping to score some other beauties. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment